Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN SLAYING PLAYERS ON MINIGAMES
If this happened in mg_tv_towar, I slayed Empiresun and another player for autosniper camping out a 2v2 when they had the objective (hostages). I only realized how long they'd camped at 3 seconds to go, and had no time to warn or slap first. Afterwards, I realized it was a mistake to do so without fair warning, and I apologized.
It was a hasty call, and it won't happen again.

If you're referring a couple players getting slayed that day in mg_obstacle_legend_fix, as M. Bison mentioned, several players were slayed and respawned at their own request so they could challenge the beginning of the course again.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!

Messages In This Thread
ADMIN SLAYING PLAYERS ON MINIGAMES - by blackout - May 23 2012, 10:42 AM
RE: ADMIN SLAYING PLAYERS ON MINIGAMES - by DK - May 23 2012, 11:05 AM
RE: ADMIN SLAYING PLAYERS ON MINIGAMES - by Fuzzy Izzie - May 23 2012, 02:34 PM
RE: ADMIN SLAYING PLAYERS ON MINIGAMES - by _RemiX - May 23 2012, 04:21 PM