Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage)
Right that's why I get welcomed by everybody when I come in. I know you're somehow going to get away with this but I don't really care.

I said "none of the admins are on to bitch to bison about it" because the server was lagging and none of you worthless people could do anything about it. You're good at making me look bad though I'll give you that. You could try listening to people with mics at some point and notice they do the voice equivalent when they're on maps like bobiii.

And I never told you to stfu because I never seriously claimed anyone was hacking. It's what we adults like to call satire. I really can't believe how much of that stuff you just made up. I haven't pushed your buttons a single time. I've said "Hi" once or twice a day maybe. I don't say anything like "Lol ban me lololol do it imm report u". I don't know what came over you but you just turned from chill one day to apeshit the next.

This all beside the fact that you clearly exploited the fact that I was banned before and bison was suspicious even though it was clearly an accident. There was no way you didn't think "Hmmm, this warrants a day's ban, maybe three. Wait... he's been banned before he's never going to get unbanned if I permaban him, Bison would never believe anything like that!" Does anyone else find it suspicious that Fuzzy, Platform, and Cas (to a much lesser extent) all love me while Ptk is permabanning me? Seems like someone else would have done something if I was actually doing anything wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by staem - Jun 22 2012, 05:58 AM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by pTK - Jun 22 2012, 06:51 AM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by staem - Jun 22 2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by pTK - Jun 22 2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by DK - Jun 22 2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by pTK - Jun 22 2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by DK - Jun 22 2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by pTK - Jun 22 2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Permabanned for disrespect (AKA rage) - by DK - Jun 22 2012, 08:37 PM