Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disconnect : your client failed to authorize in time, please restart your game from popular server 1
See mar_heave gets it , that all you had to say Farhan you nut, and the fact that you don't wanna retry installing your CS like i did, means you won't know how to fix it. The fix probably has something to do with ppl who used Bison's fix files on the last patch versus those who got it directly from the nosteam.ro site fixed entirely, by the wrkf guy.

Ok so the error is server specific, only the pistol, popular maps, servers give me this error, something on their end got reconfigured, or else it would happen on all the servers.
Do repatch using the revised version currently up in nonsteam.ro that will prevent you from getting the error in all the servers for some reason. I guess there was a small steam update or something.

Hold on wait a minute, this problem still exists people, its just server specific now for some reason. What i described doesn't fix the problem this is just waht i gathered from it all. I still think its something wrong with the server.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
RE: disconnect : your client failed to authorize in time, please restart your game from popular server 1 - by Lieutenant Josh - Jun 28 2012, 04:39 PM