Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Clues You Play Counter Strike Source Too Much
General Josh, post: 67261, member: 946 Wrote:278. you use this thread to rage at ppl cough* Riser cough* , for whatever pathetic reason you have, and because apparently you take CS more seriously than just a game.

Seriously Riser now your just being a fuck, when some guy has 55% headshots as kills thats just a tad suspicious, i have 36 %. Btw the guy who has that stat isn't one of the more regular players like silly or something, which is why i call that stat suspicious.
Nice lying on your stats too bro, you have less play time than me, i have double your play time virtually, you rank lower than me, and you have barely .25 higher score per minute than me, which is only because youve played less than me.
Higher time played/average score per time on=lower score/minute. Oh and btw im not an admin who can go willy nilly and check the wL side stats whenever he feels like it. The only stats at me disposal are the ones on gametracker, and that records everyone whose every played on the server.

283. RAGE ALERT! RAGE ALERT!

Josh, really, don't get bent out of shape here. This isn't a flamez thread, keep it light and in good spirits or I start removing posts.
[Image: 552360_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1000 Clues You Play Counter Strike Source Too Much - by Masterful1 - Jul 12 2012, 12:02 AM