Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
George Of The Jungle, post: 70935, member: 3094 Wrote:To me this just sounds just like 'my sport is better than yours' or 'my music is better than yours'

Wrong. I absolutely loathe basketball. It's the stupidest, lamest, boring-est of all sports/games. I hate it far more than bowling and golf. But it is a sport, and it is athletic. It's an athletic waste of time that fools enjoy, but it's an athletic competition. Golf and bowling aren't as lame, but they're also not sports. I laugh at people who have to run to a dictionary so it can argue in their place. I'm talking about the meaning of the word sport, not the technical definition. Try having an original fucking thought instead of 'wah wah the dictionary says this' fucking crybaby bastards.

Joker8baller is generally not worth talking to on any subject, even if we were to agree, but I will say one thing, just because I like hockey players doesn't mean I'm going to agree with all of them, wtf? They're going to have conflicting opinions anyways...what a stupid thing to let someone you're a fan of's opinion override your own.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/13772...t-athletes
Ash's opinion on the subject.

"Why is it that your "real athletes" consider golf a sport, and you don't? Surely their opinions as real athletes override yours. It sure does to me." holy shit, probably the most ignorant thing I've ever read on the internet.

Messages In This Thread
Any certain sports you kids are into? - by Christ.- - Aug 03 2012, 02:56 AM
RE: Any certain sports you kids are into? - by Matt - Aug 03 2012, 09:48 AM
RE: Any certain sports you kids are into? - by Schlacko - Aug 03 2012, 05:51 PM