Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
Hostage, post: 70951, member: 4929 Wrote:LOL i have no idea who you are. my words were not directed to u .
Not directed at you. Don't even know how you got that, was talking to Schlako.

And I do know a lot of real athletes believe that golf is a real sport, that's why a lot like playing it during their careers and spend years to hone their skills. While not all of them believe it is, a great deal still think so. I've played many sports and all of my former teammates and I feel the same way.

I called you a troll because people have complained about you, and I've seen you on game. You came onto this thread and created an argument? Don't believe something is a sport, go create another thread and don't flame the creator.

Called you a cry baby ironic because you cry about other players in the server. Not to mention that you just said you like to antagonize other players...

Again, show your lack of knowledge of golf. The driving range is part of golf. It's like the batting cages. It's where you go to learn new things, perfect your technique, and repetition. Mini golf is still more based on luck since there are a ton of variables and irregularities. I've known some pro and amateur players use it for training, but there's always problems with mini golf.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. I'll stop because like George, I can't be any clearer, and you're too hardheaded and arrogant to reason with.

/done.

Bison, do we still have the ignore a user feature?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Any certain sports you kids are into? - by Christ.- - Aug 03 2012, 02:56 AM
RE: Any certain sports you kids are into? - by Matt - Aug 03 2012, 09:48 AM
RE: Any certain sports you kids are into? - by joker8baller - Aug 03 2012, 07:20 PM