Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban Appeal - highcrimes
lmao noobs 101 thats use to be stunt101's server and me and him go back to po0nani server.. wich i was a fucking admin there for years and to be honest thats some old stuff if i was hacking id be vac banned hella long ago. and the [ m y g 0 t f 0 r g 0 t ] tag. is a old ass tag we use to put on when they come in our server and we'd rape them now that being years n years ago, i havent had no hacks on my shit at all , and me telling you about showing u its not hacks its my computer that overheats n does something to the graphics card that causes it to jerk i can gladly show you there are ZERO hacks and it will just randomly do that shit, and it shows everyone teleporting on my screen.

Double post

if i was hacking i wouldnt waste my time.. id just be like yeah.. and thats that but im not so its pretty stupid. and i got banned from another server cuz they tried to say the same thing. i dont hack i dont speedhack i dont aimbot i dont do shit if i did my scores be like 100-0 every day. if i was hacking i wouldnt waste my time just speed hacking id pull the works on it and use it all.. just saying. if im gonna get vac banned i would actually hack my ass off. but guess what ill never be vac'd cuz im not hacking. IF you know anything about COMPUTERS you would know WTF is wrong with MINE.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by highcrimes - Aug 06 2012, 04:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by highcrimes - Aug 06 2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by Mr.Tea - Aug 06 2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by _RemiX - Aug 07 2012, 12:03 AM