Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban Appeal - highcrimes
I uploaded the demo. Honestly, I am unbanning him on my review. Someone else is more than free to reban him. BTW you have been banned in the past on other servers. Seen many hackers circumvent VAC and other more restrictive programs undetected. That is never a reason on why someone isn't cheating. However, we don't ban people here based on other servers and we ban on conclusive demos. I do not believe my demo is conclusive and believe what you are saying.

I was only in the server for maybe 20 secs and how jacked up you were moving made it initially appear as a speed hack hence the short demo. Watching the mini-map and the overheating computer makes sense because if u look at the relative speed to other icons it is negligible.

I would ask that if you play in the server and this happens again you need to disconnect. It would warrant a kick because it makes it near impossible to track as an opposing player, giving you a relative advantage. You know when your computer is shitting the bed.

From reading your chat logs, I probably wouldn't troll an admin when they are telling you not to do something. Just friendly advice.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by highcrimes - Aug 06 2012, 04:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by Mr.Tea - Aug 06 2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - highcrimes [APPROVED] - by _RemiX - Aug 07 2012, 12:03 AM