Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
Eternal’s Essay Response:

I thought to myself that I would go ahead and give this a shot, because it never hurts to try something. So, the question here is: Why should I be the one to win the copy of the game? My answer to this is honest and probably the same for a lot of people, I would enjoy having it, and owning it. I think it would give me a better reason to be more communicative with other people (mainly wL users, also other non wL members), seeing as we have launched the servers for it, and a lot of active wL users seem to be on it. Since I am fairly new to the Counter Strike title(s), I also think it’d be quite a different/good game to be playing, especially with people who are in the same community as me. I will honestly admit that I have not done/played any other Counter Strike game, except for Counter Strike: Source, which this community has introduced me to.

I’m not a very lucky person when it comes to these types of contests, which is why I never tend to participate in them. I can admit to being a sore loser sometimes, which seems to only bring back luck for the future, but, why not give it a shot, win or lose. I’m also not much of a competitive person when it comes to competitions like this, so I tend to not make it far with them. I know this will be a hard decision for the people(s) who are going to choose the winner, it seems like it would be a very difficult choice, having to pick one out of the total amount.

Finishing high-school two months ago has not left me open to other opportunities, seeing as finding a job is difficult and figuring what I want to do with college, seems to be even more difficult. Gaming for me is a hobby, and has been for quite the longest time in my life. It is something that I have always done if I was in need of passing time or having a good time, and the occasional rage moment. So with that all being said, all I have left to say is: I would be very grateful and very pleased to receive the game from the wL community.
Win or lose, I wish everyone who enters good luck, and hope you for the best. Thank you for the people who are allowing this to be held for the community.

My GameMe profile: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/431510
(I only play the 24/7 D2 DM Server, so that’s all I can provide)

Thank you for reading.
~ Eternal
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over] - by Eternal - Aug 15 2012, 07:02 PM