Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/56693

Well, here goes nothing.

I believe I should win a copy of CS:GO in this competition because I would be interested in watching CounterStrike evolve over the next couple of years. I have been playing CounterStrike for quite a while in various accounts. With this copy of CS:GO, I can continue playing Counter-Strike throughout the years. As a result, I would also be able to continue admining in various War-Lords servers. While CounterStrike hasn't been my favorite past time as of late, I'm unable to quit playing due to the community. While I have been a member for a little over a year now, I have made countless friends and I believe that with a copy of CS:GO, I will be able to continue to do so.

In addition to this, as a recent graduate from a University, I'm broke as a joke. I'm currently working 2 jobs over the summer and have been logging around 50-60 hours a week. Unfortunately the majority of this money goes back into rent, food, and my upcoming practice course. With myself paying back a great deal of loans, I'm not exactly liquid to buy much else.

I won't lie, GO isn't my idea of a continuation of the Counter-Strike franchise, but rather a divergence. However, a great deal of players on the war-lords server as well as the regulars who scrim are making the move towards CS:GO so I believe that it will become necessary for most of our regulars and players to make the move to get used to the game. I'd like to get a copy so I can move with the skill level of other players so I can develop new strategies and techniques that complement my play style. Rather than waiting to afford GO in the upcoming future, with this copy, I can play now.

Edit: Most of my spare money is going towards repairs for my computer as it currently does not work. I do play on my laptop exclusively right now, which is rather annoying after coming from a desktop.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over] - by joker8baller - Aug 21 2012, 07:17 AM