Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/749618

Hi, I am new to this community and people think this is my first post because I want to get the game. Well a friend actually happened to redirect me here a few days ago. Some people might remember me from SG as Chainchomp, zebra, etc. Anyways, to the explanation!

So I have been a player of counter strike since Circa 2008. A friend showed me it and instantly I was hooked. Unfortunatley, I never expierienced the joys of Counter Strike, Counter Strike Condition Zero, CS:1.5 or CS:1.6. I hopped on at source, probably the most successful. I still love and play Counter Strike: Source but have been occupied and haven't been on in a while. I used the demo for CS:GO on Xbox and I loved it. It was a nice game with better graphics, gun menu and still had the nice counter strike configuration feeling. I actually debated buying it with my lawn-mowing money, my only job and I am scraping money for a new desktop as oppose to my HP laptop. (Which is able but barely to play CS:GO)

I also agree with what people said above. People are switching from CS:S to CS:GO pretty quickly. It would be nice to see how mods and people evolve early on in the early stages of CS:GO. Lastly, I think I should get CS:GO is that I want to enjoy it. Most people put very sophistacated reasons. I want to play the game, have fun, and join communities and meet new friends. Honestly, I jumped up like a gidee school girl and went "tee hee free games!" when I saw this and thought ehh why not. I am really looking forward to this either if I win or must I pay later on.

~Zebra

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over] - by Zebra Jellybeans - Aug 28 2012, 04:35 AM