Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
Hey,
GameMe: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/677965

Personally, I hate saying why I should win. To be honest, I dont deserve it more than the next person. Yet to say to I dont want the game, I would be lying. With that said, the main reason I want the game is not for myself, but for my friend. My friend was generous enough to let me play on his account, and if he did not do so, I would have not found a game that has become my favorite. I have spent countless hours on CS:S, falling in love with it. I want to get my friend CS:GO, yet I cant afford, and if I could, I would get him the game. I would love to be able to pay him back for being so kind to me. This is why I come to you. It would mean nothing more than to get him the game. I know that he would enjoy it just as much as he enjoys CS:S. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but I truly want the game for him. None of you know me, and none of you probably will. I just ask this for my friend, not for me. Hopefully someone will see that. And if not, thats okay too.

Anyways, thank you for your time,Sincerly
Bryan

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over] - by Bbare - Sep 01 2012, 09:44 PM