Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application James
Name: James
Steam ID : My old ID was STEAM_0:1:16382651 which I no longer play with but has accumulated a large amount of time on War-Lord servers. My new steam account that I am starting from scratch is STEAM_0:0:54411776 and will be my primary account. The old ID is just to show I have a large amount of time spent on the servers.
Age: Age isn't a judge of character or commitment but I am currently 19.
Timezone: Central US
Availability: Depends on my availability. I am currently in the process of choosing whether to stay at my current place of employment or not but if I do decide to stay times between 9:00 AM to 1:45 PM and anytime on the weekends.
Tell us something about yourself: I had chosen that my life was meant for more at a very young age and therefore I over reach boundaries quite often. I say what I feel is right and I don't care if people don't like it. I use common sense to guide me and I am very inquisitive about different things. Here's a short story: So senior projects were do and I was crunched for time. It was a day before I had to turn it in and I had done nothing. That night I buckled down and finished off my presentation with a cinch. Only thing left to do was the speech. I went in the next day and was dreading every second of it it. I was nervous, sweating bullets. It finally came down to the last 10 minutes before my presentation and I realized. This isn't who I want to be. I shouldn't be afraid of anything. So I'm not. I am getting to the point of happiness and I feel soon enough I will achieve it.
Reason For Admin Application: I feel I can make a difference. Bring change and stability to an already expanding environment. There are many things I believe a gaming community should explore and I would like to bring my ideas to the table for a change. There are a large quantity of things I believe players think can be improved upon and I am here to get those ideas across. I also have a very keen ability to catch hacks, cheats, and ignorance. These are just a few things I offer to the War-Lord community.

EDIT: I am currently trying for MiniGames, Dust 2 Deathmatch, Popular Maps #1 + #2, Snipers, and Office admin. The other ones such as pistols and zombie I am not as active in but I rotate out to these servers listed above in odd intervals to check on the overall status of the servers.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Admin Application James [DENIED] - by James` - Sep 08 2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by Platform - Sep 18 2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by DK - Sep 18 2012, 04:06 AM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by James` - Sep 18 2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by NoBoss - Sep 18 2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by s p a c e - Sep 18 2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by James` - Sep 18 2012, 10:21 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by NoBoss - Sep 18 2012, 11:24 PM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by James` - Sep 19 2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Admin Application James [DENIED] - by James` - Sep 19 2012, 09:54 AM