Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said.
I never said the posts bored me, if anything most of them are enjoyable to read. I don't see how giving people the opportunity to spam our forums with useless junk in order to receive a "point", would be worth it. We'd have to be constantly deleting idiotic posts. I also don't see how not going for the whole point system, really says we're choosing to not engage with people or our members. We are doing well as a community. We're only in this dry area, because more important things have come up for people.

Quote:...WCS idea than the point system would be the perfect way for people to earn levels in game...

If people got levels/EXP for posting, that doesn't seem like it would work as good as you think it would. People would just easily abuse that, whether the reward would be automatically or manually given to the player. Plus, why not level up the way it was intended too, by playing the game? If people love the server and it's occupiers, then they will come onto the forum, as they have done, and still do. o_O If you reward people with levels/EXP for posting, they will just register, do this here and there, then leave.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Messages In This Thread
Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by James` - Sep 18 2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by Eternal - Sep 18 2012, 05:01 PM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by Matt - Sep 18 2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by DK - Sep 18 2012, 11:20 PM