Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
What I'm getting is that your idea of an appropriate time interval is to submit application after application until it gets approved. Not entirely sure

You are entitled to your opinion on your own qualifications. And greater activity than that of the admins is by no means the deciding factor in an application.
I volunteered countless hours of my time as an admin. Therefore I find it offensive that you have the gall to insist that us admins are not doing enough and that you, with far less contributions to the community, are insinuating that you can do a better job than all of us. We are human, we have personal responsibilities in our lives that come first before the servers. We cannot possibly be there every single time we are needed. Nobody can, not even you. Don't try to sit on the high horse and insist that somehow, because you never see admins, they are not there and not doing enough, and that you can do a better job.

James`, post: 76019, member: 15260 Wrote:I am sorry, I am not going to do someone else's duty for them, that is promoting laziness.

Basically you just said you're too lazy to put in the effort of an admin's responsibilities and rather just be given a menu and a few keystrokes. Thanks for giving us insight as to your motivations though. We greatly appreciate it and will consider your efforts when your application is due to be reviewed.
[Image: 191457_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread] - by lin3ar - Sep 26 2012, 12:48 PM