Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
WOW. After silly and teas conversation shit got stupid. Silly props to you. Stopping injustice is something I wish more people would take on doing. There are positions in this community that need to be filled and apparently that won't happen until the old ones are freed as well. Get these shitty admins out. AND TEA,.... Seriously... Stopping someone from doing something BEFORE they do it is in every way unfair. Just because Silly has a history of being an ass to shitty admins doesn't give you the right to assume he will do it again. Say a new player joined the server, and begun the accusations that silly had made. You would set them straight and explain the mistake they made. But instantly with no warning you kicked him. Now obviously I am not the one to say shame cause I couldn't give a shit and you probably don't care at all for my opinion like most of the admins in the community. But this behavior of assumptions and complete disregard for the equality of players is what destroys communities. Kick him if he actually does something wrong. Not because you think he might. Stopping something before it even happens makes things much worse in the long run. And this will be your example. Don't stop someone before they do it. Get them in the act.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED] - by James` - Oct 18 2012, 09:05 PM