Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied
So much insensitivity towards an aspect of life that none of you understand. The act of committing suicide is one thing but foolishly following through with it is another. You are like the people who ridiculed her for exposing herself. I don't understand how people can be so nonchalant and heartless about a tragedy whether it be significant or not. Those of you who are putting this down like it's not a big deal are like saying that death doesn't matter. That someone taking their own life is worth shit. That's why they do it. Because you find no worth in them and no one else did either. There are very few things in this world that boggle my mind but the coldhearted insensitivity towards human nature is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. I hope you all burn in hell, are stoned, or thrown off cliffs. Choose your religion and your suffering because injustice like this is outright bullshit.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied - by James` - Oct 19 2012, 08:35 PM