Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a thought....
Most people iv'e ever met have disappointed me dude, its just common fact. If u ever wonder why when someone makes a " Your mom" joke to me, and my reply is always "my mom is dead bro" its cause she's one of those people that was really disappointing. Its not just her either, its the little things ya know, the little tiny everyday courtesies that people take for granted that give me this outlook.
Nice Intellectual response Cedeeoo thank u bro.
I disregard what they Think not what they say , ive always probed people based on how they look at me, and how they talk around me, and normally i know exactly what they are thinking, its called learning body language, the internet lacks this quality, therefore i pay attention to what people say mainly here.
Lemme explain, its like i get on the bus coming back from class today, a tourist who is totally lost is asking me for directions to SF's Chinatown, a common happening in SF right. So i give her directions, tell her to get off at the same stop as me and catch this bus and then get off here and transfer to the trolley, the usual kind of directions. So were at the stop and she goes in her broken english, "oh we'll just take that train right there" and her and her friend leave and i didn't react they didnt say thank you, and im thinking to myself. Gee if You know so much about where you're going in this city why did you ask directions, and its that simple, no thank you, and not even asking "oh, will that train there take us to Powell St"(where u have to get off to get to Chinatown)that little bit of courtesy that makes me just dislike ppl.
Another example, im between classes on campus doing my homework outside my next class. A lady(old white lady to specific) walks past me, and rather than saying a courteous statement, or even asking a question, she looks at the homework im doing and says " Been there Done that". Immeadiately i just blanch to myself and look up at her, and like i normally am, i try to be civil and in the end i tell here very nicely that i was offended by her comment and i kindly asked her to leave.
Two examples, i have more, just dont wanna type anymore. When the common man just asks for a little tiny bit of courtesy he doesn't get any, why? Did people never learn what it means to have a little etiquette and say something nice or thanking someone when they do u a favor? This is why i'm a genuine asshole to mostly everyone, now if you start off as friendly to me, i reciprocate, but to basically everyone whose ever done something that gets on my nerves when they meet me(its different if ive know the guy for a while) i almost immediately don't like them. Or for that matter people who consistently get on my nerves and don't know when to stop, like my stupid no-englishy chinese teachers!! Literally she corrected my English in Chinese class, a language she can't even speak half decent, and she corrects it; and than tells me my style of Grammar in Chinese is bad, im like, Ive only learned to write chinese that way since i was 4!! you dumb bitch!! To quote myself,
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78275, member: 946 Wrote:I like to believe people over the internet are not the same as if you met them in real life, i like to believe that every member here is in reality a nice pleasant person who i could sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee and a pastry with.
I whole-heartedly believe this about the members of this forum, from the ones that don't like me, to the ones i may not like so much either.

Its not like the first thing i do to everyone i meet is be an asshole, and i shoulda been more specific. Im an asshole in the sense of, if you are intolerable in someway to me for a long period of time im gonna make it known to u that u are what u are, i try to tolerate people, and i do, normally when i'd like to burst out in public, or make a snide comment about something, i stop myself. Yet you know what, if people were honest, good, or just plain minutely courteous the little things you know. Than i'd have no reason to even think in my head that so and so is an asshole, or i don't like this guy, or this person is being arrogant. If people were good, if they were nice, than i'd never even think when someone talks to me that they're trying to be prying or arrogate themselves. If people could just walk down the street without staring at a tall Happa Asian boy and his pops(mind u asians and white ppl alike) i wouldn't have this judgement of humans as a collective. I'd like it proven to me that as a collective humans can be courteous, without arrogance, without hate(and yes i hate too, we all have at points otherwise you aren't living in reality) that they could criticize for productive reasons rather than try to deface people, that they could work for a common goal without calling one of them more right. That they can...well the list is looong. I have only met people in An Individual circumstances, where they have managed to be good people, and even this only happens with people who i call my friends and family. I think persons as an Individuals should be good depending on who they see themselves, but that the collective of humans always follows the path of least resistance,they like to ignore history, ignore the lessons that are there to be learned. They like to continue to act like they did 100 years ago towards race, America calls itself multicultural but some groups of people still have the nerve to say " Obama Bin Laden" they still have that hate for someone who never on his own accord did anything to you to call for such a racist insult but be black. If u injure me , i injure you, God likes to be left things to do, but he's also thinking "hey don't make me do everything". This stems from a line in i forget i think the Koran, which reads, basically that if u let people injure u and u do nothing in reaction to it, that God will handle it in his own little karmic kind of way. I simply don't understand it, i tolerate the daily transgressions people make, but it sure doesn't help influence my opinion of the collective.
I came to another conclusion thru this, That Most people do not change. The only people that change are those who constantly do change, who can drop one thing and pick up another without preference, who can constantly consistently reinvent and change themselves little by little. Like the baseball player who could drop his ball and go and volunteer for his country during World War 2, like Pat Tillman, who eventhough a premier athlete still went and served a higher cause cuz he was American. Sorry for the Patriotic type reference, but i rarely ever today see anyone going into the military do it for their country, normally i hear" I can pay for my college if i get the GI bill" or "i have a college degree ill go be an officer and earn good money". How can someone take so noble a cause and use it to their own ends in such a usery way??
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
I had a thought.... - by Lieutenant Josh - Oct 26 2012, 11:50 PM
RE: I had a thought.... - by ceddeeoo - Oct 27 2012, 01:39 AM
RE: I had a thought.... - by Lieutenant Josh - Oct 27 2012, 02:23 AM