Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
Month old post is never too old. I was browsing current topics and noticed your tragic judgement. If you are going to commit yourself to a community you would go back years in effort.

Just letting you know that hey, probably need to listen to the current admins and hey come December your ass will be calling me Sir.

Again, troll a third current admin probably not the best thing to do. Wanted to see what restraint you would have. The answer I have is zero.

Smart person would have said "I appreciate your feedback. I will continue to demonstrate my good will to the community by reporting legitimate troublemakers. I apologize if any admin thought I was being disrespectful to them. I let my passion often get the better of me. Please disregard this admin application. As I will commit more time to illustrate how I would be a beneficial person on the staff and then resubmit."

Take this for what it is worth. I've seen you around here for well over a year. I took time to point out some things you were missing. If you notice I usually never post in threads in this section of the forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread] - by Mr.Tea - Oct 30 2012, 06:37 AM