Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Month old post is never too old. I was browsing current topics and noticed your tragic judgement. If you are going to commit yourself to a community you would go back years in effort.

When the fuck is this ever the case? You hear multiple rage on the fact that someone bumped old threads so when an admin does it for no specific reason it's okay? Me and lin3ar hold no ill will toward one another. This was a simple confliction in judgement and if your too ignorant to see that than ya, you shouldn't be bumping old threads. Especially with some asinine and rude comment about me calling you "sir". Well here, this is what you wanted "Sir, you can go fuck yourself."

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Just letting you know that hey, probably need to listen to the current admins and hey come December your ass will be calling me sir.

I do listen. To who I want to listen to. If I don't feel you hold any significance I will outright just ignore your ass. Than there are those admins like you who try and shit on players. Absolutely disrespectful. This comment is lude and disrespectful to someone you don't even fucking know. Way to be an admin.

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Again, troll a third current admin probably not the best thing to do. Wanted to see what restraint you would have. The answer I have is zero.

You're the one reviving a thread where the issue has been negated and the conflict was resolved. You're instigating more conflict and drama.

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Smart person would have said "I appreciate your feedback. I will continue to demonstrate my good will to the community by reporting legitimate troublemakers. I apologize if any admin thought I was being disrespectful to them. I let my passion often get the better of me. Please disregard this admin application. As I will commit more time to illustrate how I would be a beneficial person on the staff and then resubmit."

So what your inferring here is I am stupid, or below the intelligence of you? What you have implied, is that I am not smart enough to make a decision of lying down and getting fucked. HUH, that's so weird, because that is EXACTLY why I joined the Air Force, to let people walk over me. DUH! Hopefully you receive the sarcasm well...

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Take this for what it is worth. I've seen you around here for well over a year. I took time to point out some things you were missing. If you notice I usually never post in threads in this section of the forum.

Your right, you have seen me around, because this is the only damned community I play in.. And in fact I have not seen one positive post from you in this thread. All of them being of a condescending nature. If this is the kind of treatment you give people than you honestly, SIR, can go fuck yourself. What kind of admin shows blatant disrespect and a god complex in a post to a thread that has been dead for weeks? I actually would have no problem with it, be it any other admin. But honestly, SIR, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? I see little to no activity from you in regards to anything I do ingame or on the forums. This feels like a targeted attack and you may stop as soon as you want but I am done with this thread. It just shows how uncaring an admin could be about a random player in the community. You don't know me AT ALL.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread] - by James` - Oct 30 2012, 01:17 PM