Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
Okay, quite frankly I respect those who served in the military. Not for the fact that they protected their country but the fact that they fought for their right to be free and their own beliefs. That is why I am joining the military, to pay my dues and serve those who have protected me. Such as my parents, friends, and those who govern over me. I don't fight for you or your beliefs. There is no point to protect something I don't believe in because in the end, not giving something your all results in casualties. This admin app was a waste of time and that is why lin3ar and I had an altercation. I respectfully removed my comments towards lin3ar, if I accidentally removed one towards your dribble, WHOOPS, my bad. Why would you try and joke around with someone you don't know and expect them to not take you seriously? I don't know you and you don't know me. I am glad for that fact to be honest because if this is the type of condescending demeanor you give off to the people you know I would have quickly put a stop to it.

My family has served in the military for quite some time. My oldest brother joined the army and went off to war and lost 7 friends in one bombing. He came back with PTSD and a mentality that might snap at any moment. My second oldest brother joined the Air Force to try and attempt the same thing, luckily for my family he got stationed working on B2's. My stepdad has been in for approximately 10 years and his father before him approx 30. I know I sure as shit am not fighting to call people "sir" and "ma'am". I call people how I seem them and that will never change.

So get off your high fucking horse and don't fuck with me. Because quite frankly sir you started this shit. I had no problem with anyone here. ANYONE. You gotta say shit and bring up things that don't even matter. Do you see anyone else in here raging at me? Trying to fuck with me? Saying shit that doesn't need to be said? No, because this is a dead thread and I respect people who don't do that fucking crap but here you are. You have lost respect... sir. Anything after this is just instigating a fight that sadly enough I said I am done with, and now I truly am.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread] - by James` - Oct 30 2012, 06:18 PM