Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I've had it with this...
One you weren't actually killing anyone ,two, how come whenever i moved to one side of the pit, you just happened to move to the same side and go in and out of where i was sniping?Three, how come it was everytime you spawned in long A t spawn?
I already have my objective completed here, the guy's on notice, and now someone like narnia knows i will demo him if he does something i perceive to be griefing/preventing teammates from playing.
Iv'e seen other players camp pit alongside me plenty of times, with Aks, Augs, scouts, awps etc, but you see, none of them actually run in and out of my scope. Or directly in front of me for that matter, shooting randomly, and they don't actively move to where the guy who moved to avoid having someone being in the way of their shooting is. If im on the left side in pit, most players don't just move right in front of me(going back and forth), they stay to the side they were shooting from. Unlike you were doing, if i was on the right side of pit sniping, you moved to where i was and ran in and out of where i was shooting from. If i was on the left side of pit, you likewise moved to that side and moved in and out from where i was shooting. I also noticed you shot at me knowingly in the head which is why i warned you i'd demo you if you kept doing that. You're response was "i have no idea what you're talking about," and i warned you a number of times that i perceived you were(as riser put it) Griefing at me, and that i would demo you. Yet the fact that even after that you still decided it was okay to try and prevent me from sniping right be running in and out of where i was shooting from(right in front of me) is what perturbed me, so i demoed you. Then after i told you in the admin chat, that i had demoed you for doing this, you actually moved onto the ledge on the right side of the pit and shot from there for a bit, which clearly tells me you were intentionally blocking me, and were scared off when i told you i had a demo. Then i proceeded to record you in the course of 5 minutes everytime that i was in pit and you came and started running in and out in front of my camping spot which is why there are 3 demos.
I don't think anything will happen to you persay falcon, but first now you see how that kind of thing you do can be perceived as griefing especially when you do it not once, but like over the course of 5 minutes on and off.
Sure it could be coincidence that you just happened to move in front of me when i moved to one side of pit( though i doubt it), yes i don't think anything will be done cuz simply your an admin.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by ceddeeoo - Nov 22 2012, 07:47 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by Yuuki <3 - Nov 22 2012, 08:25 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by ARYA! - Nov 22 2012, 09:09 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by JumbOlaya - Nov 22 2012, 09:47 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by ceddeeoo - Nov 22 2012, 10:37 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by FALCON - Nov 23 2012, 02:53 AM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by Lieutenant Josh - Nov 23 2012, 03:13 AM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by Riser - Nov 23 2012, 04:23 AM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by ARYA! - Nov 23 2012, 12:41 PM
RE: I've had it with this...[CLOSED] - by _RemiX - Nov 23 2012, 07:07 PM