Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Uh, please unban my chat. N.B.C.Supremacy
whats the use of protesting when i have to buy a copy.......no i am not buying a copy.i am protesting my ban,so please unban my chat,like i said before if people can get unbanned from cheating,how much harm will come to you from unbanning my chat. i think its racism.other people are getting 1 week bans ,2 day bans,but the black man gets permanent ban,gtfo. Alot of people on pop maps 2 looooove meee. all i ask is for you to unban my chat.mr tea sent me this address ,so im protesting. its either yes or no which one is it going to be. =(

Double post

viLLain, post: 81322, member: 14954 Wrote:Maybe if you show Bison and the admin that muted you that you've calmed down they will lift it eventually. He's just telling you the quickest way to get your privileges back.

This is the internet so people are going to troll you hoping to get a reaction. Don't let it ruin your fun, be the bigger person and just ignore them!
This is between me and the admin so please troll somewhere else!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh, please unban my chat. N.B.C.Supremacy [REJECTED] - by panther power - Dec 03 2012, 06:22 PM