Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to improve your aiming in CS:S and CS:GO
Yuuki <3, post: 85991, member: 8153' Wrote:my guide:
Step 1: Get a better graphic card
Step 2: Get a better processor
Step 3: Get more RAM
Step 4: Get a better internet provider and contract
Secret step: Get a better computer that actually has a fucking graphic card, not a useless intel HD graphics or whatever that stupid name is
Step 5: Get a better mouse (Razor series is way to go)
Step 6: Get a fucking mouse pad (gaming one)
Step 7: Turn off HDR
Step 8: Get modification for skins (ct's are blue, T's are red)
Step 9: Make sure to check if your fps is over 60.
Step 10: just fucking play as much as you can. (man up and stop complaining about mouse sensitivity)
How to turn off HDR? o.O and i have everything better but i don't really know if my Graphic card is good.

by the all in all you mean to say get a REALLY GOOD FPS :p that is what i said hahaha XD

Double post

Yuuki <3, post: 85994, member: 8153' Wrote:I sometimes play CSS as if it was a realistic military simulator...
going cover to cover, voice-chat like one of those arma 2 fags, ask for cover fires, etc...
I started playing like this but now a days its all about how to get kills with Heads Sad

My Graphic Card is Radeon HD 7670M 1 GB. is it good enough? :p
i get Fps 130-150 a first but when laptop heats up it goes down to 100-80 o.O

Double post

Gonffs, post: 85978, member: 11307 Wrote:I would suggest that once you have gotten used to 50, to continue on to practice to 100, and each weapon, Deagle, m4, ak, and awp should have there own 100 killz. In order of

M4
AK
Deagle
AWP
mine is over 1000 each i think o.O

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to improve your aiming in CS:S and CS:GO - by Manky™ - Feb 13 2013, 04:47 AM