Poll: So what should I have done, when calling out an admin that continued to break rules? Show Results
Ignore it
0 0%
Call him out
2 16.67%
Talk trash until he stop
3 25.00%
2nd and 3rd answers
3 25.00%
Admin isn't breaking any rules. (Shouldn't call him out)
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse: MrTea (GunwithoutBrian)
Aimfish, post: 87409, member: 8312 Wrote:I'm actually gonna go with BruceLee partially on this. I've seen Mr. Tea camp past the one minute mark before, you shouldn't be punishing people for something that you yourself don't do. If you warn people about camping PAST the one minute mark, then you shouldn't do it either. It's all good and fine that you he can do the route in 35 seconds, but he needs to follow the rules he sets for others. He does trashtalk as well, but not any more than a cs player should. Trash talking is part of the game, and an entertaining one at that.
There is no rule about camping past the one minute mark, and even if there was one, I don't enforce it. I only beacon&slap&slay if the person is clearly making no effort to complete the objective or if they run out of reasonable time for completing the objective.

I trash-talk the shit out of people that stay in spawn though.

Double post

<>X<>BruceLee<>X<>, post: 87401, member: 16778' Wrote:Like I said in my previous statement, I didn't know he was an admin, but the fact is players were complaining when he was camping in the yard or back windows past the 1 min mark. I see that it doesn't have chats from before when players were really complaining about him camping. All he has saved and pointed out is when I did get annoyed with him camping and that is when we both started talking trash to each others (before I knew he was admin). Anyway, my mistake for not knowing who he is, but just because i talk trash to people doesn't mean I'm trolling an admin. Why don't you all have an admin tag so some of us will know because I sure don't.
No rules against camping in the yard or back windows past the 1 min mark. Not everyone rushes in like a blind idiot like myself. As long as you have a reasonable time to complete the objective, you're fine. That being said, I, like other players have stated before, can attest to Tea slaying himself if he can't make the objective in time.

We don't wear admin tags because we don't want people knowing who we are. You shouldn't be treating an admin differently from a different player and it allows us to see people that are cheating/being general douchebags when they don't know we're around.

Double post

Spartacus, post: 87413, member: 1060 Wrote:inb4bisoncreatesabetterAnticampplugin
Seriously. It goes off way too early.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse: MrTea (GunwithoutBrian) [RESOLVED] - by joker8baller - Mar 12 2013, 03:29 PM