Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
JayCat, post: 99315, member: 2104 Wrote:All that text and that all it says?

Does it show the level of completion? What is J5?

Yeah well the picture is my Ministerial Statement, and not my actual diploma. Ministerial Statement = the letter the governement send you with all your official grades and at the bottom of the letter it says if you have obtained your diploma or not ( which is the part of the picture you can see in the one I have uploaded ). And then, if you did obtain your diploma, you would receive it like a week later in the mall. That is why I have uploaded a picture of my ministerial statement and not my actual diploma. This picture was taken like ugh... 3-4 weeks ago. Level of completion? I don't think there is more than one level of high school here in Quebec haha... but the "Formation générale" in the picture means General Education in English... so that's probably what you mean in level of completion? and I have no idea what J5 means.. All I can really say is, to graduate, you have 5 years of High School to complete ( so basicly you're in High School from 13 years old to 17 years old ) before graduating, so I guess that's what the 5 means, no idea what the J means tho lol. If you want, I could take a picture of my actual diploma, but I don't really want to since it contains some informations about me such as my full name and my school related informations...

Edit: High School education here in Quebec : [SIZE=13px]Secondary School[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] ([/SIZE][SIZE=13px]école secondaire[/SIZE][SIZE=13px]) is five years, called Secondary I-V (Sec I-V for short) or simply grades 7-11. Students are 12 to 17 years old. This is also divided into two "Cycles" corresponding to junior high school grades 7-8 and senior grades 9-11. High school students who complete Secondary V receive their high school diploma from the provincial government.[/SIZE]
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED] - by Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jul 28 2013, 11:59 PM