Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
When I was young, I wanted money. I wanted lots and lots of money. Of course, being only 6 years old, I was only limited to the fewest of things. During those years, my alien mother lost her job at the NUB CORPERATION and my heartless father couldn't get a job since the fact that he only steal hearts. However, I've learned to develop what adults can do thanks to my great great great great great grandfather Albert Einstein.

At the age of 7, I decided to take action. Along with a few other people, we decided to declare world domination. Of course, that wasn't possible so we decided to rob a bank. We went to our nearest bank, demanded cash, and left. Our mission was successful. However, one of us betrayed and stunned, and robbed us all. We decided to get revenge on him. Knowing that one of us betrayed, and having a possibility another could betray, I decided to freeze them with my super-mega-ultra-extreme-extraterrestrial-supreme-noobish-invincible ice ray that I made the back of my hands. I went around the world in 80 days, I fought and lost through some thugs, learned to wield a keyblade, and finally held my sword to the sky. Magically, the guy who robbed us was killed, and money came pouring through the skies in my area.

I was so happy, thrilled, and shocked all at the same time. My family became billionaires and we claimed world domination. I always wonder how the others were, since I froze them awhile ago, but who cares? I'm a billionaire, successful, and happy!

Don't believe me? Here's my blueprints.
[Image: 5H3OVWP.png]
Totally not a joke submission.
Totally don't have the CS Complete Pack
[Image: 1296721_601.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED] - by xXThatNubXx - Aug 02 2013, 11:15 PM