Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
A giveaway? Why not taking this serious?

I really want this because I want to be called one of this game supporter. For some reasons I can't buy it. I want to add friends and play where they're playing. And eh... Of course, to join some clans.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:935388431

It's my first adventure ever. Back to 2 years ago and it wasn't my only goal. All of my 4 pals had the same. The goal is to reach to the top of Cambodia's highest mountain (Phnom Aural, at 1,771m) without our parents knowing. Yep, It was quite dangerous and We were too young for this. One of my group almost gave his life for that mountain.
So here we are. The vacation had reached and we travel to that mountain to achieve our goal. We passed a scary place known to the local. It's on a cliff called "Pich neil". Legends said that this area is haunted. Many people died there because of traffic accident. Some others are disappeared there without any reasons till now.

[Image: dtpzytj09i0ggffqy1s.jpg]

This sign says "No parking from 6pm to 6am" to warn people who have reached there not to stop and keep going. Luckily, we passed there safety. That's it. We got there, the highest mountain. We started setting up our base camp, find foods and rest for a night. It was so happy. We danced, sang, and discussed about how short our lives are and find out tricks to woo for a good chick Big Grin . I know that we were really insane at that time. We had no survival lessons. And the problem is, we had no gear. We had to climb up there with our own bare hands. But the condition of the mountain is okay to climb without gears i guess.
The next morning, we started climbing. But, we leave one of our member at the base camp just in case we need him. He was so damn angry at that time. But, he agreed. It had been half of the day so far, I think we had reached maybe half of the mountain. It rained yesterday so that area became slippy. Rurs, he is one of my group stepped on mud. But he didn't realize. He slipped, fell off a slope and bumped on the ground. He twisted his ankle. All of the member were in shock and rushed to save him. He was okay. But, we must accept the fact that we can't continue our plan. Then, we gave up. I was so regretful. So, I took a few photos. Here, one of 'em:

[Image: vz5s05witgxwr8w1ehkh.jpg]

We got the wounded back to base camp, pack up and leave. It was a failure yet too dangerous for us. So, we stop trying to reach this goal until we are good enough to....

Shame... And you there! Stop laughing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED] - by Knowpain - Aug 03 2013, 08:02 AM