Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 99312, member: 4142 Wrote:Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:25477954[/SIZE]

I have moved house this past summer, moved to somewhere completly new, far from my old location and knew no one there. Didn't know what to expect and was on my last year of High School. My goal was to finish my year, get my diploma and graduate, and there you go now today I have reached that goal, got my diploma and I have met a lot of good person and I gotta admit it was defenitly my best year of High School. Why I want the complete package? CsConfused is the only Cs I own. I'd like to receive the package to get a chance to try out the old cs to see how it looked like before my currently favorite game. Also, I BADLY want Cs:go, I have it on ps3, was #1 to 3 in the "Most MVP stars" ranking for the first 3-4 months the game came out and now would really like to own it on PC, although I do not have the money right now to buy any game or any gaming stuff, since I have my driving school, driving licence, car, College stuffs and some more things to buy. Nothing really spectacular, but i'm proud of myself for getting my high school diploma, since I am the first one in my family that has finished high school.[Image: 2v18a5l.jpg]

Here is our winner of this giveaway. Thank you to everyone that entered and stay tuned for more to come.

-CLOSED
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED] - by JayCat - Aug 05 2013, 02:01 PM