Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ruplayer [muting players just for talking]
helmut^, post: 91991, member: 943 Wrote:I wonder how much money ruplayer has to donate to the servers to keep his admin every month
Not sure if you meant any cash donations. If so I have not donated any money. I'm aware that in your opinion I can't handle the job as admin and I am also aware that in your opinion servers are outdated and extremely unplayable for "professional" counter strike players like you. I am also aware that the only contribution you made was spamming chat with attempt to earn 10$ per hour for some sort of counter strike classes . I don't know how your career went in that direction but I am also aware that you attempted to "retire" from css on multiple occasions and for some unfortunate reason always came back to our servers.

Speaking of donations. I donated something that has no cash value, my personal time. Since 2010 I helped this community to grow by isolating any negative impact on it from various threats such as cheaters and all kinds of motd violators. I am a part of this. I helped this place to be what it is right now, this fine place where others enjoy to spend time, the same place that you describe so negatively in your everyday bitching about everything that is going on our servers.

Since the case has been solved due to OP never provided anything to defend his actions and I spent good amount of time writing these two paragraphs with my not perfect English, I would like to ask moderators to leave our posts as is. Thanks.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ruplayer [muting players just for talking] - by Moriarty - May 09 2013, 05:25 AM