Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban request.
Hello fellow War-lords. I am here to request an Unban on server War-lords.net #3: Snipers 173.231.20.19:27015

I belive this ban was unfair and unjustified. I was playing some matches of scoutz on earlier this morning. Admins included Sorber? And Knife-Maniac.

I was doing pretty well, jumping around, using map strategy to my advantage to win (teams were fairly unbalanced) But to my knowledge I had broken NO RULES attol.
When suddenly I was frozen in the ground, repeatedly round for round, and Sorber finally answered with somthing along the lines of "jumping newb", and Maniac responded with "You jump, and camp". Which i did no such camping, I constantly moved around, sure I jumped quit a bit, but honestly I'm not that great at it=/

And so about 2 matches later on Scoutshrine. I was pretty much being 3v1'd, but still doing pretty well. Again I was sneaky, and used map strategy to my advantage (going underneath and surprising them on the other side). When suddenly I was BANNED, with no warning. No rules were being broken here. I think they just got alittle upset i was doing pretty well and using strategy to effectively take out they're whole team some rounds.

I love playing on War-lords servers, Especially this one. And I think this was very unfair. If I atleast got some sort of warning like. "Sorry you can't go under there" or "No bunny hopping to an extent" etc things would have ben different.

Please help!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by I Spray Attention - May 07 2011, 06:52 PM
RE: Unban request. - by xFerior - May 07 2011, 06:59 PM