Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: S  Steam Dedicated server Issues (steamcmd)(srcds.exe)
Hey there I am new to the forums and as well the site. I have been playing CSS for quite some time now and decided to setup my own server.
I have completed the setup, i did not use the halflifeupdate tool or system cuz it getting older so i used the newer "steamcmd" console and plugins to create my server. I can start the server and get it up and going without issues and i can join it, but it only shows up in my LAN tab and not on the internet search if your trying to find a server. i have tried the port forwarding but not sure how to open the ports in my routers. (linksys)(wrt54gl) model routers, X2 also i am having an issue with two of my plugins for the server, one is obviously "mani_admin_plugin_mm" and the other is [CSSDM]2.1.4. I have tried changing the target line in the properties of the srcds.exe and the server will start but it gives me a msg saying "the procedure entry point GetCVarlF could not be located in the dynamic library" - c:\counter-strike\cstrike\addons\mani_admin_plugin.dll. i have tried 2-3 other versions of mani and one wont even let the server load and the two others say the same thing i have created my vdf file and added my self as admin, that was no problem. I am fairly familiar with computers and how to do things with them and things of that nature, i just built this rig that i am using now and i love it, and i was wanting to use it to run my css server with. if anyone knows anything about any of these issues or can help me i would really appreciate it a lot!! oh and i do enjoy playing on the css-dm servers operated by you guys! hope to hear something soon! Thanks!!
-Fubar
-FubarX

Messages In This Thread
Steam Dedicated server Issues (steamcmd)(srcds.exe) - by Fubar - Mar 21 2016, 10:59 AM