Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  Do I really need to leave my group?
(Jun 03 2017, 08:40 PM)bagelw0w Wrote: Hello, guys. Most of you probably haven't played with me before so you wouldn't know me. But that's the thing. I can't play on your servers because of my association with a group that shan't be named that has people who have done things that frankly I wouldn't want them to do either if I were in your positions. I respect the fact that you don't like when people advertise for other servers on your servers. It's a shitty thing to do and I wouldn't want people to do that on my servers if I had them. I don't know the whole story though I've tried to figure it out through the search function (which I apparently have little fluency in because I've only seen stuff about the advertising but apparently there's more to it if you guys could fill me in).

But you guys placed a blanket ban on an entire group, the overwhelming majority of which had nothing to do with whatever happened. I heard about your pug servers through random, offhanded remarks in the past and thought I'd check them out. Instead, it seems as though I have to leave my group in order to even look at your pug servers. Why? I can't even begin to understand the reasoning of the blanket ban. Would you guys ban a massive group like HG if like five players were advertising HG servers and doing whatever other dramatic things the players in the group that shan't be named did? Why wouldn't you just ban the offenders? This blanket ban makes no sense to me. It seems to me that it's not even a popular decision among your community.

I'm just trying to game lol

I agree with everything u said bagel. I don't understand y an entire group has to be banned instead of the actual ppl tht did the advertising. Tbh idk if the actual advertisers did get a punishment or not but if they didn't they would just have to leave the Steam group and bam they get away no punishment free. But ya just in general I rlly hate having to leave the group just to join the servers. I mean, I rlly only join the groups of games and shit to show I like the community and game and stuff, and also to get free loot on some servers for joining tht stuff. But ya Bison is pretty much forcing us to pick sides type thing, because its like if u want to play here u have to do this (leave the NBK group) first.

Can delete this if u want, was typing this b4 the pm thingy response. Idk just don't want to seem like I'm keeping it going after its settled
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   Deadplanet

Messages In This Thread
Do I really need to leave my group? - by bagelw0w - Jun 03 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Do I really need to leave my group? - by Ben- - Jun 03 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Do I really need to leave my group? - by _nme - Jun 03 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Do I really need to leave my group? - by Riser - Jun 04 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Do I really need to leave my group? - by Riser - Jun 04 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: Do I really need to leave my group? - by Spiderfreak - Jun 04 2017, 03:04 AM