Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  phoon Ban appeal
Hi!,i think my account was banned 1 year ago. That time my friend invited me to play on this server. I was playing legit the whole time untill one day, he tells me about BunnyHop. I've seen some bunnyhop videos in youtube and i just became even more interested. He shared me an internal hack i think,there's pBunnyHop / Perfect Bunny Hop. I tried it for the first time in deadmatch server and the server kicked me for spamming console commands i think.I said to my friend how to fix it  ( bypass it ) then he is trying to fool me. He send me another DLL and told me to inject it into cSS before playing on the server. I used it the next day in the morning it think? I only take the bunnyhopping advantage from the hack but something's thng's different, Like the contrast is being so high and i realized mat_fullbright 1 was enabled. I paniced,i quit css and i immediately quit CSS and delete the DLL. Next time i logged in to the server my account was banned :  Banned (Permanent): SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation |I felt guilty for using this hack. Im not telling that i did not use any hacks that gave me advantages | I will not repeat using hacks anymore.
Steam : steamcommunity.com/id/phoondageahy
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:110071340

View 

Messages In This Thread
phoon Ban appeal - by Chytz - Jun 20 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: phoon Ban appeal - by _nme - Jun 20 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: phoon Ban appeal - by QueenCrazy - Jun 21 2017, 06:30 AM
RE: phoon Ban appeal - by CaliSnipe - Jun 21 2017, 06:50 AM