Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 13 2017, 10:09 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.

edit- its nice how netex youtube video conveniently fails to use draw other models and uses wireframe instead so you cant see what he's shooting at. this is dishonest reporting. someone's word 'meaning a lot' is no substitute for ample evidence.

i turned mat_wireframe 1 on for one second.

i had r_drawothermodels on the whole time. what are you saying?

your video fails to show him aiming at people beyond the smoke. in your video you wave your mouse around instead of using the console commands that reveal players. i got wireframe and draw other models mixed up.

(Oct 13 2017, 11:38 PM)alienboy Wrote:
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.
Agreed, I find it somewhat outrageous that I've become permanently banned for hitting some smoke kills and doing decent in one game out of many.

bison is the most impartial person, i think he would unban you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   alienboy
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by Jesse W. - Oct 13 2017, 11:43 PM