Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  appetizer
(Jan 24 2019, 05:29 AM)Flax Wrote: Junior I could write a novel or a fucking documentary about how LITTLE you deserve any authority in the WL community. The fucking audacity to come and request admin makes my stomach curl in anger. 

1. I have not seen you at all in the past half year. Low and behold you have 11 pugs played in the past 6 months. Why would you list your available time "All day!!" when none of that free time can be dedicated to these servers without admin?

2. It's not a secret at this point that you know you are not well liked by the community. Your'e toxic behavior, whether well known or through rumors, will always be a blight on any positive light ever shined on you. I know somehow Netex stands your presence for one reason or another. Maybe you sucked his dick for friendship in the sewers of mill or you have him on a monthly pay roll. The only difference between you two is netex has shown a growth spurt of maturity in the past year and I'm willing to say that remembering the "good ol' days"... *shudders* .Also Ben will kiss anybody's ass and I've told him that to his face.

3. You knew this point was coming. No one cares to dig deep and neither do I but your reputation precedes you. The hacking accusations have once again been riled awake from their slumber since you decided to cheat on an alt account and get banned. No, I cant provide video evidence of you installing a cheat on your computer, switching accounts, ect. Word of mouth is not proof, neither will I ever accept it as proof. But man do the FUCKING WORDS MOTHERFUCKING FLOW OUT OF MOUTHS ABOUT YOUR BITCHASS!... *1...2...3...* Sorry..... its just rumors, and will probably be rumors for some time. In the end, it's just another piece of hay in the needle stack.

This is my ten cents and obviously, vote for denial.

Damn.. that's deeep!!! Wink
I don't know I like the kid, but basically your 1) summed it all up
super innactive.
as for the cheating accusations, I have no clue about any of that someone please enlighten me.

Messages In This Thread
appetizer - by Juniorc4 - Jan 10 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: appetizer - by rookoo - Jan 10 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: appetizer - by Ben- - Jan 11 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: appetizer - by Flax - Jan 24 2019, 05:29 AM
RE: appetizer - by Ben- - Jan 25 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: appetizer - by neteX - Jan 26 2019, 06:21 AM
RE: appetizer - by CaliSnipe - May 28 2019, 03:25 AM