Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Woul you please consider removing my ban?
Hi,

I was banned on the 16th and play under the nicks Mr Sniff It!, The Noob, fucking asshole who hates cheating t's.

I as sick n tired of the cheating assholes who use aimbot and hax so i made the mistake of using one to get revenge but was banned. sorry for being stupid to use one to get back hen i shud just accept it happens and and is rife until valve sumho finds a way to put an end to it once and for all. i love warlords and have played here for quite a while now getting to know the good dudes. would you please consider unbanning me and in future i pledge not to use one again if i lose my head over killin haxers knoing the admins will eventually get rnd to kicking and banning anyway.

I usually play on the 24/7 dust deathmatch because the actions fast furious fun and most of all competitive. Big Grin

I'd just like to add that a p90 and crouch shooting charging tends to ork to thro the reaction times off enuff hehe
thankx
Mr Sniff It!

------ Merged June 18, 2011 ------

my steam id is steam_0:0:1163160805 ip at the time was 203.173.215.50 i've never had previous bans or even votebans because i dnt hax normally just this one time i got fukd off and lost it.

6/16/11 06:27 admin was good old barcode who i talk to occasionally and is a great dude. if i'm not unbanned ill understand. may css long live past all other multiplayer games as it has since 2001 Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Woul you please consider removing my ban? - by tankbot - Jun 18 2011, 09:12 AM
RE: Woul you please consider removing my ban? - by Anonymous - Jun 18 2011, 09:52 AM