Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
Rabbit Wrote:
Anubis Wrote:I think that some of the admins need to lighten up a bit. Yet again, another small issue has been blown way out of proportion.

The player is very accurate when he says the rules are not posted clearly. In fact, I'm not sure if regular users can even access the rules.

Sense when is calling a admin a fagget exceptable in any server run by admins?

-_-

He said what he wanted to say, and hes going to pay the price for it... which is 2days baned.

Since calling a player a "bitch" first is acceptable. Apparently the admins won't respect you on the servers, but you are expected to respect them.

All I'm saying is that without an established set of server rules that are easily accessible, you run the risk of being called out for it, like I'm doing in this case.

xFerior, if you get Sporkis' account, I can guarantee you he will say that he banned me jokingly. I think I would know, in this case.

Rabbit, was the posting of the server rules a joke? I can't see them at all, so indeed, it is your fault, since you are an admin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 06:39 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:24 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:27 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:35 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:47 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:06 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:21 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by SOMANYKITTENS - Jul 11 2011, 09:46 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 10:01 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 10:06 PM