Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S competition for no-steam CS:S users w/ prize
I would really love to sign up, sounds like alot of fun, I only play War-Lords Office, War-Lords Dust_2, and War-Lords Deathmatch, so I know I have at least 24 hours of server time, lol I prolly hit 24 hours in the last 2 days. And it would be really cool to have a legitimate copy, from what I hear from other players, there is benefits to having the steam version of CS:S, like fancy visual things, I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I would love to find out lol!!

Name : Snuck{4-1-5}

ID : STEAM_0:0:1110579857

What makes me not eligible to do this? I don't understand, There is 5 more slots open and I signed up in time to get one. How am I not eligible? What can I do to become eligible? If I'm not eligible because I'm banned from server please view my topic in the ban protest forum, you will understand the whole thing. So please can I please join guys?

Thanks!!!
You complain of a "headache", and call in sick.
-He gets shot at, as others are hit, and keeps moving forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:S competition for no-steam CS:S users w/ prize - by Anonymous - Aug 27 2011, 12:46 AM
RE: CS:S competition for no-steam CS:S users w/ prize - by Snuck{4-1-5}™ - Sep 03 2011, 08:37 PM