Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Refund the money...then someone might be able to buy an awp if someone is hogging it!!! Nades i say no..its pistoles only. having a nade blow up on you...lame.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. It would give someone else a chance to use the awp, and would stop people just getting the awp one round and camping/hogging it all the other rounds.

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Ohhh,so do you guys write up this script or does it already exist? Also sOrry about the 'but bases' I typed,I was meant to say buy nades,it's this autocorrection shit!

I don't know if a script already exists with the specifics that we're requiring. I'll leave that up to the people that know how to write scripts/know what they're looking for (the roots). Also I guessed about the nades thing Tongue

}{@K@P Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:this is intersting, just make a server and i will be there everyday!  :o

rival you said that there will be no gungame server, but how about the future tournaments?  ???

Well I don't know about future tournaments. I'm sure a GunGame server could be set up relatively quickly if we needed to. Would you really want to do the same type of game mode again for the next contest though?

well last tournament was at the gungame server, root admins were planning on it, so i don't know where the next tournament will be, it's up to root admins

Well I'm sure they'll figure something out Smile I love the fact that you're more worried about a server that was used once, and not about the fact that we already got rid of 2 other good servers Tongue
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by I, The Rival - Oct 12 2011, 08:42 AM