Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I, The Rival Wrote:This thread = so funny. I loved that video as well. "Go 40 - 2 in 4 minutes" LOL that was my favourite bit.
hehehe

thx for the view...glad I could being a smile to someones face on xmas  ;D...I would say go to the warlords server and have some fun but you might get called a "f*g" and then banned about 10 mins after that  :-\

p.s. joker typing a essay defending his e friends means nothing...what would mean something is boon coming out of his cave and posting a recording showing his "skill"

but that will never happen...wanna know why? 

you already know the answer dont you...
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 26 2011, 06:25 AM