Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  bullshit ban
(Jun 27 2017, 12:33 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 10:35 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 10:02 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 09:52 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i can see why the ban won't be lifted but i think this should also serve as an incident to generate discussion on the extent of allowing toxic players to play

The way you are behaving i think bill nose should increase your ban period

-Round 1
-i make a call
-i am told that i cannot make calls because i am bad and only these 2 x people can on the team

How do you expect me to react to someone who says that? Pretend it didn't happen like a bitch and let them make all the calls? Ignore them? Ignore them and "do my own thing"? That only furthers issues with team coordination (game play) and the general friendly nature of the server (community). maybe i should have just spectated out and killed myself Sad

I honestly wish I could quote more than 1 post of urs, if there is a way I'm too lazy to bother doing it. But anyways, I so agree with ur thoughts on toxicity and shit like tht from the community. I honestly also wish there was a be respectfu rulel or least have some boundaries when it comes to being toxic, I'm srrsly speaking from experience on this. I've tried talking abt the issue but it just gets me nowhere and with more probs. Maybe the teamflash was a bit much but I can see y u also did it. Like I get the whole ignore thing but like u said it just hurts team coordination/communication. I might mute ppl with the player list thingy for a few mins if I don't want to listen to them, but then I unmute them cause I still want to hear callouts and shit. Idk if I'm wrong on this but I think Piper the girl gamer tht used to play here, left/stopped playing here cause of toxicity. There is prob more to that but still.

this post hits the nail on the head and was a really eye opening experience. i hope that the necessary adjustments can be made for the growth of the community
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
bullshit ban - by Jesse W. - Jun 26 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Crusader - Jun 26 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Jesse W. - Jun 26 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Jesse W. - Jun 26 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Crusader - Jun 26 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Jesse W. - Jun 26 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by Spiderfreak - Jun 27 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: bullshit ban - by Jesse W. - Jun 27 2017, 12:39 AM
RE: bullshit ban - by vivixxcore - Jun 26 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: bullshit ban - by _nme - Jun 27 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: bullshit ban - by Hamaerox - Jun 27 2017, 01:17 AM