Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 13 2017, 04:36 AM)NASA Wrote: You are right, you are not using ambient occlusion bug. Because that bug was fixed in 2012 for css. You are just using wallhax.

(Oct 13 2017, 03:13 AM)alienboy Wrote: Your reasoning towards making the ban permanent is pretty low and I'd say random.

Let's say the field of shooting angle behind the smoke is 30 degrees. And the hitbox is around 1 degree. That is 1/30 of possibility to hit 1 shot. In that match you made around 10 kills behind the smoke, average 2 hits per kill, which means you did 20 hits behind the smoke, and made it (1/30)^20 of possibility to do that, and I didn't count in the vertical hitting possibility. If you say that is random, why don't you go buy some lottery tickets.

Those statistics seem so incorrect that it was merely a waste of time to say that as chances of hitting people through smoke with sprays is equal to hitting the lottery. (1/30)^20 chance is unlikely. Plus to reply to netex, I do not understand why just because some sorta famous player (you) decides that I'm using some sort of smoke glitches, then you've only gotta be correct. I can show proof that I never used any sort of smoke glitches, plus the video shows so little actual evidence of this claim, I don't think it's enough. Clearly it was just a couple of smoke kills, maybe 6 at most. Nowhere near 10. I think people should use their eyes for more than wrongfully accusing players of cheating. There's simply not enough proof here to say I was cheating. You can hear your footsteps as you cross smokes so of course I sprayed. Either way if bison or riser think majority rules over this and keep me banned, I'll just have to buy a new copy of the game and donate an additional 5 dollars I guess, really whatever it takes to get out of these ridiculous accusations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by alienboy - Oct 13 2017, 06:42 PM