Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 14 2017, 03:09 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:
(Oct 14 2017, 01:39 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Oct 14 2017, 07:09 AM)Dragon Wrote: 1 smoke kill -LUCKY
2 Smoke kills - Super LUCKY
5 kills - hmmm SUPER HAX.

You can get 10 smoke kills and still be legit, it's just the way this guy tried to pull it off lol, guy couldn't hide it

Uuuu're Toast Kid

Whatever the result is, in the end lets say yes I was using something like this, right? Just to side with the mentally absurd here, what's the reason towards a ban for such an extended period? A simple smoke glitch means getting perma banned? Even if I sit here and claim forever that I didn't do anything of the such i'm sure it's obvious everyone thinks otherwise, but that doesn't hurt me at all. I enjoy playing on warlords more than any server hosted on css. Simply put it, I'd donate 15+ just to get an unban even if I did nothing wrong. I find it difficult though to even enjoy playing css to the fullest because of accusations like these. Simply put it, I hope Bison or Riser see through this shroud of "Hey this guy is doing too good, lets ban him." sort of ordeal, I just hope to get this over with as easily as possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by alienboy - Oct 14 2017, 09:33 PM