Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
eh, i wouldn't waste the time, sibrox.

alienboy, by not stepping up and doing what i recommended for him to do in my last post, is signaling that he in fact was cheating or using some sort of dishonest advantage to play.

interestingly- he has logged into the forums as recently as earlier today, though, and i find that notable considering most people once they're exposed will step away and back into the recesses of the internet from which they came

i gave him the benefit of the doubt because i genuinely did not see, due to lack of crystal-clear evidence, due to poorly uploaded footage (was mainly focused on the uploader's commentary and fart noises instead of a visual presentation of definite cheating) and from the one run through of the demo i watched, i didn't really see anything that indicated to me beyond a reasonable doubt that he was cheating

objectivity is key when handling these matters, and if this were something that were to be presented to a jury, i'm sure there'd be a 50/50 split between those thinking he's guilty and those thinking he's not guilty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by Jesse W. - Oct 22 2017, 10:21 AM