Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 22 2017, 10:21 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: eh, i wouldn't waste the time, sibrox.

alienboy, by not stepping up and doing what i recommended for him to do in my last post, is signaling that he in fact was cheating or using some sort of dishonest advantage to play.

interestingly- he has logged into the forums as recently as earlier today, though, and i find that notable considering most people once they're exposed will step away and back into the recesses of the internet from which they came

i gave him the benefit of the doubt because i genuinely did not see, due to lack of crystal-clear evidence, due to poorly uploaded footage (was mainly focused on the uploader's commentary and fart noises instead of a visual presentation of definite cheating) and from the one run through of the demo i watched, i didn't really see anything that indicated to me beyond a reasonable doubt that he was cheating

objectivity is key when handling these matters, and if this were something that were to be presented to a jury, i'm sure there'd be a 50/50 split between those thinking he's guilty and those thinking he's not guilty.
The only reason for me not replying and not doing what you recommended was because for one, I couldn't even get the damned glitch to work on my computer. In all instances, smoke for me has been thick and not visible for me to see through it. Plus, I've just been away from my computer, working. Also I don't really care about this anymore because my image has been slandered even though I'm not actually disobeying any underlying rules. The end result will just be in the negative because of my previous ban, plus my past of VAC's. I highly doubt that anyone will stick their head out of their arse and deliver the correct and rightful judgement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alienboy's post:
   Jesse W.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by alienboy - Oct 22 2017, 07:21 PM