Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned  Toxic Player Reprimand Request - THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN
Exclamation
See threads like this all the time- because youre triggered does not make it okay to perpetuate the nastiness and hostility. it just doesnt reflect well of you guys to bite back, whine and generally respond in a childish way when there are clear solutions that do not require admin intervention (i.e. wasting admins' time)

DOn't forget that the servers, thanks to the hard work of bison and riser, have an !ignore feature which effectively blocks almost all communication players can have with each other.

There are very few methods of communication after a player is ignored- name change, donor status ready up message, offensive/harassing clan tag names, and if the player goes to these lengths to avoid !ignore then one of the higher up admins can remove name change / clan change privileges from the person in question.

until then, perhaps this thread should be moved to flame/admire.

plus, i was looking at some chat histories in the pug match pages thru the website, and he doesn't seem like such a bad guy... punishment would just be flat out silly...

as you can see below he is rather quite helpful to players that are in need of assistance like particular console commands:
[Image: NnZhsgC.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.