Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Majestic
Name: Majestic 
Steam ID: [U:1:103200418]    
Ban Apeal : 09/26/2018 around 2:00-3:00pm central time

Appeal Request: My name is Majestic. I love the War Lord servers very much, along with many different guys who play on the pug servers. Today I was banned by Drago who is a really good guy. I would like to ask for you to really evaluate my game style, and give me another chance to play on your servers. I was playing a pretty good game, and my team began to really start communicating around round 10. Near the end of the match the guys thought I was away from keyboard, but I was still at my chair helping out my mother with her dog. Been hanging out at her house this week. I have been waiting now for about one month for my new mouse to come in, and last night it finally did. I was told during the match it looked like I was aim-boting from a teammate, but I just got my new mouse last night, and it has really high dpi. I have not had any time to adjust my settings on it, and lower my dpi. My old mouse was complete garbage, and it would lag almost when I would try to aim at people then just flick. I was also told by a couple friends playing at the time that there was a round where it looked like I looked to a ct through doors at mid. First off there was cts who rushed mid almost every time. So if it is the round I recall I believe I peeked and they both were there after hearing them rush down mid. Then I peeked and tried to set up a shot and peeked them got one, and the other guy ran behind box so I ran out and shot through the box. That is all I can really say about that, I do not typically ever look at walls unless I hear someone and I try to set up a good angle. If it was something consistent I would understand why you guys would think it was some type of wall hack. I don't hack, I am in college right now getting a major in criminal justice at a college in south Texas. I do not have very much time to game, but when I do I love playing counter-strike source. I think your community has a lot of really great admins who do their job well to keep fair gaming continued. I hope that you will evaluate my demo, and see the communication and everything we had. I am really consistent with the type of routes I go, and do a lot of similar plays, mixing it up at different sites and that, but same type of things. Like I said I love playing counter-strike source, and I have been playing for quite a few years. I have met many great guys in different communities, and your servers have been my favorite. I hope you will give me another chance. 

Thank you so much,
                                       Majestic

Messages In This Thread
Majestic - by Majestic - Sep 26 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Majestic - by Drago - Sep 26 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Majestic - by Titanium1337 - Sep 26 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Majestic - by CaliSnipe - Sep 27 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: Majestic - by rookoo - Sep 28 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Majestic - by Hamaerox - Sep 29 2018, 05:24 AM