Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ban appeal
(Mar 24 2020, 09:51 PM)neteX Wrote: Are you sick in the head? Be honest with us here...
You blatantly aimbotted me on tuscan, and I watched you wallhack/trigger bot in spectate for a good 20+ minutes.

https://war-lords.net/pugs/78927
https://war-lords.net/pugs/78929

You're sick in the head if you think recording your gameplay changes anything lmfao. You think we don't know about external cheats that dont show up on streams/recordings?  Please.

You didn't even bother hidingggg itt!!

like i said, i have those games recorded too but since you're a crybaby, you will pull anything out of your ass to believe im cheating

the point of the recording wasnt to show i wasnt walling, it was to show i have the same consistency with my in a real time recording as i do while you're spectating me. you pulled everything in the book, you've said im aimbotting, triggerbotting (which dont work together) and walling even though im doing none of the three

you said i was triggerbotting when if you knew anything about how someone with a triggerbot plays, you would know they play a strict angle holding only playstyle, because no triggerbot works well while moving / due to how awful the source engine is, which is the exact opposite of how i play cause in every pug i barely stand still

you can think what you want, i truly do not care. watching you cry over and over again because you are awful at the game was satisfactory for me and it made my night. its laughable that you would think i was aimbotting on tuscan when you would literally see me locking on with the awp and deagle (which was all i used). and im pretty sure you had 2 players under 8 rws on your team. you're clueless, and thats fine. educate yourself.

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by monsoon - Mar 24 2020, 05:24 AM
RE: ban appeal - by neteX - Mar 24 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Ben- - Mar 24 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: ban appeal - by monsoon - Mar 25 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: ban appeal - by neteX - Mar 25 2020, 05:08 AM
RE: ban appeal - by monsoon - Mar 25 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: ban appeal - by neteX - Mar 25 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: ban appeal - by monsoon - Mar 25 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Salieri - Mar 26 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: ban appeal - by Falco - Mar 26 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: ban appeal - by neteX - Mar 26 2020, 09:46 AM