Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
I, The Rival Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
completely ignoring his periodic race/gender/gay bashing. this guy's still tossing profanity in all caps every 5 lines.  :o

Well yeah that as well. It was more the fact that he was spraying words like "nigger" and "faggot" at people that could have been black and/or gay. I guess maybe he's from a place where people haven't quite grasped the idea of diversity yet.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

Like I said, I understand the rules governing respect of admins, will you be fair and post what ruplayer was posting in response to me?

Furthermore, am I not entitled to a warning before the ban?

No part of Counter Strike : Source is calling people racial slurs and homophobic comments. Save that shit for 4chan, where you won't get caught out for being close minded, because you can hide behind anonymity.

Rival, aside from the underhanded insults, why don't you contribute to the topic at hand and pull up the full chat logs between myself and ruplayer? His calling me a "bitch" could be construed as being derogatory towards women, so please.

I had no idea the ban itself was only for one hour, but I will ask this question again, why was I not warned beforehand? Maybe someone can answer my question this time?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 06:39 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by SOMANYKITTENS - Jul 11 2011, 06:56 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:24 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:27 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:35 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:47 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:06 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:21 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 10:01 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 10:06 PM